February 3, 2014

My lovely gifts!!!

I have great joy!!!)) Natasha from Russia gave me extraordinarily beautiful embroidered decoration with funny story! Lovely and neat work!


But how many different wonderful gifts was sending! Here and retro otkrytochku as childhood with good wishes, and a set of embroidery, fabrics and pieces of Christmas, and beautiful buttons with interesting chips!


Many thanks to Natasha for this beauty, for the wonderful gifts and a fabulous holiday!!!

Nia, thank you so much for organizing the exchange of magic!!!

5 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Oh, what a lovely package you received . Such a gorgeous design and finish - I love it :)

Valma said...

such a beautiful ornament !! =)
lovely !
a very great stitching
and all those goodies wooooooow =)
a wonderful parcel has finally arrived
enjoy
xxxx

Julianne said...

Very nice!

corinne said...

Very nice ! You are lucky ! I still haven't received my christmas gift !

Nata.sunshine said...

I am happy that my package filially arrived!!!