June 9, 2013

SAL #4 Puppy Love - June 2013 update

Puppy, where are you puppy?

All of a sudden I appear to have 2 and half puppies!  There was a while there when I thought that I wouldn't get the first puppy finished... and now I am here to show you that I have actually managed to now stitch 2 and a half puppies!

I must admit that I sort of fell out of love with this design last month... but now all of a sudden I am back in love with it and going along at a great rate of knots.

Puppy Love as at 8 June 2013

Fingers crossed the third puppy will be finished very soon... and then we will be onto the next one.

In the meantime though I need to get my needle and thread warmed up and into the next exchange piece!

Til next time, happy stitching everyone!

Stitching Noni

5 comments:

♥ Nia said...

Wow! Great progress sweetie :D
I've finished the second one, need to start the next :p I want to make 3 this month -> half year = half SAL ;)

Rosangela said...

Seu bordado é lindo, lindo.
Parabéns.

Valma said...

awwwww so cute puppies
very well done
good job with the French knots =)
I still haven't succeeded to do a beautiful one !!
enjoy
xxxx

Unknown said...

Good work is progressing, are so cute this puppys

Angel said...

You have been busy;-)

Very cute dogs!