May 8, 2013

Two lovely finishes

Hi all

I just thought I would show off the two finishes I have and I will say I am so upset I have to give them away!  Theses are for end of school year gifts for my childrens teachers :-)

Each child has picked something that they wanted stitched for their teacher and I will say that they took ages to choose!!  They know their teachers very well!




My 9 year old son says I have to stitch everything in the Margaret Sherry Bookazine lol!  I'll be stitching for at least 2 life times if I did that :-)

Have a great day all

Love Heather
xxxx

5 comments:

Preeti said...

Great!! Had fun reading your post :)

Melly said...

Absolutelly adorable!
Congratulations!
From Romania - Melly

Sônia Maria said...

Lindo trabalho!
Beijos

♥ Nia said...

Both adorable! We know the culinary cat very well eheheh we have stitched him here on a SAL :) But you little mouse is also darling!! So sweet :) congrats on both! :D

Valma said...

so sweet stitchings =)
very great
I love the mouse with the violin of course but your cat is also very cute =)
the teachers will be very happy, and what a good idea for a gift at the end of the year
xxxx