May 10, 2013

Gifts from Noni!!!

I'm so happy, so happy!!! Came to me a wonderful gift of Noni from far away as Australia!!! Making riding a long time more than 2 months. But the gift is not too late, because Easter is celebrated in Russia on May 5. We now go to the Easter days, and gifts from Noni brought to my house a lot of joy, happiness and fun!!!

Look what a beautiful cushion with the bunny! So neat and wonderful job! And the cute bunny so funny.))) In Russian his name ZAICHIK.



 There was still a lot of bright sunshine gifts! Delicious chocolate eggs and bunnies, Easter ribbons, stickers, chicken in a basket, cloth, fragrant soaps and scissors with the hare. That's how many rabbits and chickens sent me Noni!)))


 Dear Noni, thank you so much for your kind letter, and for the wonderful gifts for the holiday!!! I really enjoyed it!!! I am very happy!!!)))

Many thanks to Nia for the organization of our wonderful Easter sharing!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

7 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet..very pretty gifts x

Angel said...

Wonderful gifts Lentochka!
I can imagine that you are so happy!
Noni did a good job!

Stitching Noni said...

Woo hoo! Happy dance going on down under in Oz.. I was getting so worried about this little parcel... But in the end the timing was perfect for it's arrival in Russia :). I am so happy that you like the pressies. I hope that you had a wonderful Easter :) Enjoy!!
Hugs x

LittleStar07 said...

SO lovely~ congrats to you...

Valma said...

wooooow, happy dance
what a great exchange
this bunny is really cute , I love the way Noni finished it
and the gifts...
yes, yes, yes =D
Enjoy sweetie
xxxx

Deb said...

Oh my goodness! What an adorable bunny ornament! Wonderful gifts!

♥ Nia said...

Wonderful parcel!!! :D Lovely gifts from Noni and that bunny looks so cute =) He even has a butterfly friend! Sweet!! :D