January 2, 2013

Finishing 2012 with a flourish....

Happy New Year!!

Well, 2012 is over and 2013 is just beginning....  I managed to get most of my Margaret Sherry stitching goals finished this year and I am now looking forward to seeing what the new year has to offer.

My final stitching for 2012 was my little Santa from our SAL #2.  That is now all finished.... yippee!  Just need to work out what to do with Santa - but that is for another day this week!!


I have only one more kitty to stitch and then I will be finished SAL #3 - Cool Cats....  I don't think I got around to showing you Spring when I finished him... so here he is...


So that's Autumn, Winter and Spring done... just have to stitch Summer.  I am hoping that I will get Summer finished in the next couple of weeks and then I will come back and show you the final finishes for Cool Cats.

Once Summer is stitched I will have completed all 3 of our SAL's.... wonder what the next one will be?

Thank you everyone for a great year on our group blog - the friendship that I have found through this blog is amazing.  I have loved being a part of the exchanges and SAL's.  The stitching and crafting are fabulous... the support and inspiration from you all has been brilliant.  Thank you Nia for hosting a great place for us to meet and for all the hard work you put in keeping us on track with our stitching... I look forward to another great year ahead!

Can't wait to see what new designs that Margaret Sherry has for us over the year as well....

I hope that everyone has a wonderful 2013 with lots of fabulous stitching and wonderful experiences to come.

Til next time, happy stitching
Stitching Noni

9 comments:

Annette said...

Happy new year !!!
Beautifull!!!!

Valma said...

awwww they are both so cute !
very well stitched sweetie
can't wait to see your finishes =D
and your words are so sweet, I totally agree =)
Have a wonderful 2013, full of stitches and friendship
happy new year
big hugs
xxx

Anne said...

Both very cute stitchings! Looking forward to stitching more Margaret Sherry in 2013! :)

♥ Nia said...

Uhuuuuu!! Congrats on your finishes sweetie! Well done :D
I'm working on the ideas for next SAL ;) Coming really soon!!! hehehe

I'm so happy to read your post =) Sooo sweet and I'm sooooo glad!! Thank you!Thank you! Thank youuuuuuu!:D

LittleStar07 said...

Wow!!! Nice stitch!!!
You will have nice 2013 too!!

Angel said...

Happy new year to you and everyone on this blog!!

I love the cute cat!!

Francesca Violetta said...

Dear Noni, what lovely stitchings! I totally agree with your words, as usual :)!
wish you a wonderful 2013!
big big hugs
francesca

Unknown said...

Ayayayaya! that temptation, but first to finish my last of Cool Cats and then I join.

Melly said...

Beautiful!
Congratulations!