July 22, 2012

Summer Exchange from Olli

Hello!

You will not believe what I received in the mail from Ollie.  She has so spoilt me!
"What's in the box?"
Firstly I opened the mailing box to find inside a package wrapped in lovely orange tissue paper and a box of Dutch orange tea.

Then, when I unwrapped the orange tissue paper I found the most adorable fabric covered box with a lovely MS design on top.... the design is simply gorgeous and it is one that I don't have..  So sweet and so cute!

But... it doesn't finish there...  when I opened the box look what was inside!
Yummy..... 
 And more....


Ollie, I absolutely love my summer exchange gift.  Thank you so very much.
The little tea holder is going to sit next to our kettle to use when we make a cuppa, and the lovely orange tea is going to work with me to enjoy when I need that extra special pick me up :o)

Our exchanges are getting better and better and yet again we are all being spoilt by our exchange partners.  Thank you lovely ladies for yet again another wonderful exchange - everyone's exchanges are fanastic!  And thank you Nia for organising yet another great exchange.


Pop on over to my blog for further stitching updates!

Til next time, happy stitching

Stitching Noni



7 comments:

Olga Visser said...

I am glad, you like it! :)

cucki said...

Wow everything is so lovely ,,
You so lucky deary
Big hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful exchange, love the design on the lid.

Valma said...

Who would not like this wonderful box !! =D
it's amazing, Olli made a very great stitching and the box is awesome
very great exchange
a new design here, I have to stitch it =D
You're right, our exchanges are getting better and better =)
we are here he luckiest girls in the world
big hugs
xxx

Francesca Violetta said...

what a real beautiful box, it's wonderful!! Noni you received a great parcel from Olli, you are a lucky girl!!
I hope to receive parcel from my partner before I leave for my summer holidays...
hugs

♥ Nia said...

A wonderful package!!! Lovely lovely exchange parcel :)
Congrats to Olli who sent it and to Noni who received it heheeh lucky girl :D

Dinny Ristinia said...

That's a great treasure box!
Congrats, dear!