September 30, 2011

Second half of SAL#2 Christmas ;)


Hello ladies, it is me again…

The second half of SAL#2 Christmas is finished !  I made the snowman on Evenweave 20 count too (4 stitches per 1 cm), but chosen the fabric in red. Therefore I changed the color of the hat to green (which I like), otherwise it becomes invisible. How do you like it?

Wait a while....when it is finished, I will write a story with pictures. And I may make a tutorial, so keep an eye on my blog.



With regards ,
Olga (Olli)


8 comments:

cucki said...

hello dear, i love your finish..;looking so sweet..well done.
big hugs from cucki :)
xxx

Valma said...

Great , really !
:D

♥ Nia said...

I'm keeping both my eyes on your blog!! ;)
I love the idea of stitching one in white and another in red, I think I'm going for that too! Thank you for sharing with us!! :)
And congrats for being the first one to finish our SAL!!! uhuuu! You're fast :p

Stitching Noni said...

Olli, your snowman looks a delight in his green hat and scarf. Well done - the background colour is great. Love the idea of stitching on the different background colours.

Will keep checking your blog to see how your finish them.

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Annette said...

It looks great Olga... beautifull job!!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

He's gorgeous,I love his green hat and scarf

ANDRÉA said...

Seu trabalho é um encanto!!!!
Beijos
Andréa
http://andreaarteva.blogspot.com

Francesca Violetta said...

I love your idea to change scarf and hat in green!! very sweet!! congrats!!