June 10, 2011

I started, so I will finish... eventually!

I may be slow but I am persistent!

I had some time off last week and did manage to get some stitching done on my MS SAL.  Culinary Cat number 1 is now finished and number 2 has been started!

Fingers crossed cat number 2 gets stitched alot quicker than number 1.  Besides stitching a birthday card this weekend, I have no more deadline stitching to do other than finish my culinary cats.  So watch this space!!!

Margaret Sherry Culinary Cat No. 1 finished!
I should also get my "Totally Tropical" cat finished in the next couple of weeks so will post a pic once that is finished.

Pop on over to my blog for further stitching updates!

Til next time,

Stitching Noni

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Cute! I love the culinary cats. They're darling so far!!

♥ Nia said...

uhuuuuu :D Great work Noni! Congrats on your finish! Looks adorable :)
I hope to see your next cat soon ;)

How is everyone else doing???? No more finishes?? :p